Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Data Controller: Leisure Partners, S.L.
- TAX ID: B86983947
- Registered office: Marqués de Villamejor, 3, bajo izquierda – 28006 Madrid.
- Phone: 913768099
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L., depending on the category of the interested party in question, we will process the information you provide on this website for the following purposes:
- To manage the reservation through the enabled forms.
- Provision of services.
- To deal with your request through the contact form provided in the “contact” tab
- Sending electronic communications / newsletter, via email / SMS, in order to receive information and news related to the hospitality sector.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be.
- To manage the booking through the forms provided: consent of the data subject (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) as well as execution of a contract to which the data subject is party (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- Provision of the service: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- To deal with your request via the contact form provided in the “contact” tab: consent of the data subject (article 6.1.a) of the GDPR) as well as legitimate interest of the data controller (article 6.1.f) of the GDPR).
- Sending electronic communications / newsletter, in order to receive information and news related to the hospitality sector: consent of the data subject (article 6.1.a) of the GDPR).
- The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and you are under no obligation to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed of this.
In particular, for the management of reservations your data will be processed by the company that manages the restaurant. For this reason:
- To make a reservation at the restaurant in Madrid, your data will be processed by Madrid Leisure Partners S.L. with CIF B87074043 and address at Marqués de Villamejor, 3, bajo izquierda – 28006 Madrid, with email address for notification purposes firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of the regulations in force or the contractual relationship that you maintain with us, may be communicated to Public Administrations with competence in our sectors of activity, and/or State Security Forces, when so established by the regulations in force.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- The data protection rights held by data subjects are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- The right to rectification or erasure
- The right to object
- The right to request the restriction of data processing
- The right to data portability
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L. or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other equivalent identification document.
Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not being treated correctly LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L. can direct their claims to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L. has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or treatment or unauthorized access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
LEISURE PARTNERS, S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the person concerned has expressly authorized us.